Application Deadline: November 20th 2020
Interswitch is a Pan-African Integrated Payment company, founded in Nigeria but committed to Africa. Interswitch contribute to Africa by facilitating intuitive forms of exchange of value across cultures.
- You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting interswitch’s operations & service delivery.
- Driving transformational initiatives across InfoTech.
- Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience etc
To be considered for this internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC either currently completed orientation or completed the service year.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Must be tech savvy.
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
For More Information: