Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Maintains inventory and stock records
- Assist in distribution of materials to the appropriate departments
- Ensure proper monitoring of goods issued
- Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate
- Ensure all requirements and storage condition as specified by the manufacturer
- Maintain a good and efficient record keeping of goods procured.
- Carry out routine stock taking
- Notify the manager when the stocks have reached re-order level.
- Assist in procuring of items as needed by the lounge
- Identify and establish relationship with suitable suppliers.
- Carry out any other function as assigned by the Manager.
- Candidate must live in Lekki and/or its environs
- B.Sc in Administration, Inventory Management, Logistics or any related discipline;
- 3-5 years experience working in an hotel, lounge, bar as a store keeper
- Must be ready to resume immediately
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Computer Skills – to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted