Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of qualified candidates to fill the role of a Sales Representative.
- Can you achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews?
- This role is for a competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Responsible for calling and cross-selling to new and existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Must live in close proximity to Amuwo Odofin
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.