Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry, banks and financial institutions, power sector, as well as other corporate organizations in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establishing our client as a market leader in the Electricity and Power Distribution industry in Nigeria.
- Helping our client become the long-term trustworthy supplier to Nigeria’s distribution & transmission companies, renewable energy investors, top real estate developers, industry clients.
- Accomplishing assigned annual sales target;
- Maintaining a wonderful relationship with key clients such as electric distribution companies, industrial end users, top level panel builders, influential real estate developers, sub-station contractors etc.;
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, planning and preparing presentations.
- Overseeing the development of the Nigerian electric market trend;
- Providing Management with feedback.
- Market information collecting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years sales experience in electric products (especially switchgear panels) with good performance
- Fully aware of Nigeria’s policy with electricity industry, have rich resource in Nigeria’s electric market.
- Fluent in both oral and written English;
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Position title” as subject of the email.