Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
Purpose of the Position
- Off-Field is seeking a motivated, high energy individual who’s passionate about direct & online marketing, tech & data; a leader who has the ability to create and capture demand. A good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing is expected of an ideal candidate.
- Candidate will be expected to lead a sales team, understand and undertake business to business (B2B) and business to customer or consumer (B2C) sales; and also stimulate and recognize market opportunities.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan;
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads;
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings;
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies;
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns;
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company, boost its reputation and drive qualified traffic to our front door and our electronic platforms;
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics;
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan;
- Develop and lead approved marketing campaigns from ideation to successful execution, driving collaboration with the relevant stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and agencies;
- Manage the company’s marketing team;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly;
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, Life Time Value and retention;
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
Majority of assigned work will be conducted during standard business hours; however, it is essential that the candidate must be available for early morning, late evening, and weekend work as required by the CEO.
Academic or Trade qualifications / Experience
- Candidate should at least have 4 years prior experience in Marketing;
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing is a plus;
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with CRM and marketing automation.
Candidate must possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to understand and analyze trends;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrable and deep understanding of the wide variety of our marketing channels;
- An ability to manage a significant budget with great prudence;
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Prior exposure to digital and direct response marketing;
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and cognate online campaigns;
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication, with demonstrable competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is a Full-time position and is subject to a three (3) month probationary period.