Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bids and Proposal Manager
Job Title: Full Time
- The Bids and Proposal Manager is responsible for cradle to grave management of receiving and responding to Expression of Interest (EOI’s), Request for information (RFl’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) and prepares technical and commercial tenders in response to Invitations to Tender and response to proposals/ leads sourced by the Business Development Team both locally and internationally.
- S/He shall ensure closeout of invitation to bid or request for proposals from the initiation phase to close out phase through implementation of policies, procedures and programs required by the client and the company.
- The ultimate goal is to assure a well-managed well maintained documentation of client requirements and company’s response with an emphasis on an accurate and timely delivery of submissions tailored to Clients’ needs and to have good contracts signed with the Client.
- To work as a part of the Business development team in identifying viable opportunities towards prospecting same and moving leads from prospect to qualified status and eventual conversion.
- Update of CRM database for projects, prospects and leads.
- To study ITT documents and have a thorough understanding of the ITT requirements from the invitation documents.
- To store soft and hard copy of all the documents forwarded in response to any request is kept in a manner that it will be easily accessible, understood and retrieved if required. Ensures implementation of procedures and that records are maintained and kept in a satisfactory manner.
- Compilation of existing documents as requested from the ITT documents, creation of requested documents, packaging, and final submission of the proposal.
- Prints invitation documents for review and stores same appropriately.
- To update information on invitations received on the Bid Board
- Identify and closeout required action points within stated time frames.
- Compilation and classification of Input from company departments and subcontractors.
- Carry out Facility Inspection, gather required data, and enter information into the FIDS.
- To communicates to the third party via e-mail and follow up to receive input.
- Ensures printing, uploading or writing into a storage device, and packaging for submission as directed in the ITT document for submission to client.
- Updating of the contact and tracking sheet and the Bid Board as submission is closed. Follow up with client contact person on submitted proposal either through e-mail or phone call till confirmation of contract award and signing off contract documents.
- Liaise with company departments on contract award and transition plan including Operations, QAHSES, Credit Control, HR, Contracts & procurement, and a transition manager from the Technical department.
- Other tasks that may be assigned within the department as may be required
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years work experience
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online