Stable EPC Nigeria Limited, an indigenous company, is urgently seeking experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant (NYSC)
Location: Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja
Employment Type: NYSC
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
- To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please, only serving Corpers should apply.