Michelle and Anthony Consulting Limited (‘M & A’) is a leading Global Consulting firm with branches in London, India, Dubai, and the central processing office in Nigeria. We provide financial advisory, training, and management consulting services for businesses in various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in the processing payroll and resolvingany payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- HND in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 1-2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume and Cover letter to: email@example.com and Copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail