The College of Education, Gindiri, Plateau State is a state owned tertiary institution established vide Plateau Stae Edict No. 26 of 1980 when the then government of late Chief Solomon Daushep Lar deemed it expedient floating a second college of education in the then Plateau State (with the first being the College of Education, Akwanga).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the management position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Gindiri, Plateau
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (B.A. or B.Sc) in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities from a recognised University, plus 18 years post qualification cognate experience; or a holder of Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines mentioned above plus 15 years cognate experience; or a Doctorate Degree with at least 12 years cognate experience.
- Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) is an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 14 or GL 15.
- Candidate should have evidence of registration with a recognised relevant professional body.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 25 copies of their Applications, Credentials and CV to the “Sole Administrator, College of Education, Gindiri, Plateau State”, highlighting the following:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and age(s) of Children
- Academic Qualifications
- Positions held with dates
- Membership of Professional Body(ies)
- Professional / Administrative experience(s)
- Relevant Conferences / Workshops attended
- Awards, Honours or other distinguished awards received and community service
- Contact Address (Phone Number / e-mail)
- Candidates are advised, to request three (3) referees to forward reports on them under confidential to the address below
All Applications and Referee report should be forwarded to:
The Sole Administrator,
College of Education,
PMB 01000, Gindiri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview by the College at a date to be communicated to them.