Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project / Marketing Executive (Interior Designs)
Job Application Code: PME-003
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in any field related to Project management with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification/ experience in the industry and Social Media Marketing.
- A male applicant with the ability to drive the marketing department, write proposals, make presentation and promote the company’s brand adequately.
- He must be smart and intelligent with little or no supervision. Ability to drive is an advantage.
Job Competency Requirement:
- Ability to manage the company’s projects ensuring hitch-free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Ability to offer superior customer service and cultivate relationships with client to sell and develop future business by utilizing effective selling skills
- Responsible for achieving sales goal, delivery goals and creating and maintaining a client base
- Ability to write detailed project reports, proposals, feasibility studies purchase orders, expedite orders and solution presentation suitable for reference and decision making.
- Ability to institute an appropriate project management methodology (from project initiation, through to planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for project and drive its successful implementation.
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Ability to initiate and control sites related processes and procedures ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled by creating timeline for the completion of projects.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.