Joyinkash Integrated Ventures is a diversified holdings company that acquires, invests, launches and operates businesses, primarily in the technology sector with focus on manufacturing and distribution of the mining equipment and blockchain development and deployment. We focus on implementing innovative and profitable strategies, creating liquidity through asset-based infrastructure, supporting and improving operations, infusing growth capital, maintaining and expanding a market presence in the sector initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation.
- Conduct analysis.
- Interview the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Manage projects and programmes.
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Minimum ofBachelor Degree, Master Degree, PhDs / Doctorates qualification
- 4 – 15 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.