Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
One of the aspirations that Airtel Africa has set for itself is to be the preferred service provider for the Airtel High Value Base. This person is the primary contact person and will be responsible in servicing all aspects of the HV customer needs for the Pre-paid and Post-paid high value customers – VIP, Diamond & Platinum.
The Relationship Manager is customer centric and focused on maintaining high-quality of customer service; develops strong relationships with high value customers to ensure sensitivity to their needs, concerns, and emerging requirements and is readily available to attend to pressing customer challenges at any point in time. Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
- Diamond Customer Management.
- Premier Customer Complaint Management.
- Premier customer inactivity management.
- Premier Customer Engagement.
- Ensure collections on allocated Premier accounts
- A recognized university degree
- Customer management / service experience post NYSC (no less than 2 years)
- Understanding of the principles of CRM and Customer Management
- Customer Management skills
- Surveys and research and Trending skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric
- Strong numeric ability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Report writing
- Understand CRM-CEM, Usage and Retention principles
- Presentation making