Kis is a collaborative community of over 100 students. Its dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success. The school has an academically challenging international curriculum and a well-rounded programme of sport, creativity and community service. We provide all our students with the tools to become life-long learners and successful and responsible global citizens. Kis is recognized as a top quality educational establishment with high academic standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Arabic Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable and enthusiastic Arabic Teacher to join our team. The Arabic Teacher will be tasked with teaching students how to speak and write in Arabic, developing a range of assessments including written and oral tests, and creating an overall positive learning experience. You should be able to work with students who have different capabilities and interests.
- To be successful as an Arabic Teacher, you should demonstrate patience, passion, and excellent analytical skills. Outstanding candidates are able to identify students strengths and weaknesses and take an innovative approach to language teaching.
- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of Arabic to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
- Organizing conversational classes and fun events where students can engage with French culture.
- Updating records and handling various administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arabic Language.
- Degree in Education or a teaching certificate may be an added advantages.
- Proven proficiency in oral and written Arabic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and resilience.
- Innovative thinking.
- Good administration skills.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.