Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Manage and develop sales strategies for Hr services and attract new clients, source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Identify opportunities for HR Solutions services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Following up new business opportunities in HR and setting up meetings
- Identifying sales leads, pitch our Human Resources services to old and new clients.
- Communicating HR products developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of HR marketing literature
- Win and manage clients and at all levels from all industries
- Up-selling & cross-selling other services
- You must be a proven self-starter with a true entrepreneurial flair and a desire to become involved with marketing and product development.
- You will be selling across a range of solutions to C-Level decision-makers within businesses across all sectors of any size.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing, developing and winning new business from researching and cold calling prospects to presenting and closing face to face.
- Understand competitors and introduce sales strategy to penetrate these potential clients.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Active experience as a Sales executive in a Human Resources Services providing Organization
- BA / B.Sc. degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.