Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the ’80s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Social Media Content / Image Creator at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- HND, BA, BSc qualification with 4-9 years of work experience.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and execute designs as appropriate.
- Prepare sketches and present ideas as may directly affect the company’s brand identity.
- Work with the media and E-business team to produce designs for marketing collateral.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Manage and produce digital design work.
- Candidate must be able to use software to create exceptional designs
- Must be highly creative
- Excellent IT skill especially with design and photo editing software(Especially Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Smith)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skill.
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Exceptionally creative and innovative
- An astute understanding of latest trends and their roles with the commercial environment.
- Must have a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Ability to also edit videos is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.