Position in the Company
- Reports directly to the Head, Agusto Consulting
- The position is a full time role
The Ideal candidate is someone with proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent in a reputable local or foreign consulting practice. He or she is expected to have a versatile and entrepreneurial mindset, a great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines, nationalities and industries.
- Conducting research and surveys as well as analysing data to gain understanding of client’s business.
- Interviews all necessary groups, such as employees, management, and shareholders to aid in consultancy
- Holding strategy sessions and trainings for board members, management and employees on business and financial strategy
- Preparing reports, proposals, and presentations for clients’ meetings and pitches
- Analysing financial statements including cash flow, net profit, expenditures, and revenues to find weak spots and identify opportunities
- Discusses long-term goals of the business as these goals pertain to a new business model
Qualification and Requirement
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or relevant field
- MBA/MSc/MA in a specialised business field will be an advantage.
- Professional financial certifications such as CFA, ICAN, ACCA will also give candidates a lead in this application process.
- Outstanding communication, business writing and presentation skills
- 5 years and above of experience working in a business/management consulting role