TAMP Consulting delivers excellent Education and Human Resource services, specializing in providing experienced professionals to satisfy your personal and organizational development needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage. Typical activities include:
- Liaising with client to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.