- We are looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to act as a point of contact for our employees and vendors.
- Responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings.If you have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, we would love to meet you.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule inhouse and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or inperson)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed.
- Proven working experience as an Administrative Coordinator, or similar role
- Handson experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Solid timemanagement abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shouldforward a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.