Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Manager
Ref Id: SRC016
About the Role
- The Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving sales growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of Navitas.
- The role will predominantly focus on the specific region, with exposure to the others on an ad-hoc basis. Working closely with colleagues in Regional Management and there respective Divisional sales teams, this position will be part of a recruitment team in their territory.
- The team will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to training, events, student conversion and troubleshooting. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for Navitas in the market.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Tertiary degree level qualification and/ or marketing experience
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural matrixed environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits
- An understanding of the international education industry and visa process
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships.
- International Study Experience Relationship management skills in a commercial, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the International Education Services Industry and overseas education system
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education Sector
- Familiarity or extensive knowledge and experience in using Salesforce.
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm; 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
- We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
Note: We reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.