Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Job ID: 20008240
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintenance of packaging line machines and equipment to ensure constant availability for production operation without compromising safety and equipment health.
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine guarding, Interlocks, and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of Clean, Lubricate Inspect & Tighten sheet, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issue.
- Initiating RCA for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of an OND in Mechanical, City & Guilds Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Must have operational and maintenance experience in powder packaging machines.
- Will be added advantage if he/she has worked with multi-track & single-track machines.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com