Position: Head of Operation (Open to Expats)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Our Client, a leading FMCG retail company is looking to engage an experienced Professional to head the Operations of the company.
- Design policies that align with the overall Organisation strategy and ensure standard implementation processes
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of all stores to ensure smooth progress.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to the Organisation objectives and apply improvements
- Forecast sales figures and inventory requirements for each location
- Carry out periodic inventory analysis for each store to determine the optimal stock levels.
- Ensure that all stores have the right ambience and aesthetics for clients and shoppers
- Train store managers on how to optimize space for special events, such as in-store discount sales,
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the Organisation optimize costs and benefits
- Regularly review store sales, cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss to determine that each store is meeting set goals
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Ensure that all stores are well coordinated and productive by managing all procedures and coaching the people
- Bachelor’s degree in any business management related field required.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- 15 years’ experience with minimum of 7 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in sales, marketing or operations in either Retail or FMCG, will be an added advantage.
- Experience negotiating and forming strategic partnerships; vendor relationships and regulatory bodies preferred.
- Proven people management skills particularly with team building and transformational leadership
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment
- High degree of independence and exceptional work ethic
- Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities
- Strong leadership and managerial and influence skills.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service)
Forward your CV in word format to email@example.com, with job title as subject of the mail If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted shortly