Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job ID: 20008243
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Maintenance of packaging line machines and equipment to ensure constant availability for production operation without compromising safety and equipment health.
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guarding, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of Clean, Lubricate Inspect & Tighten sheet, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issue.
- Initiating RCA for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / B.SC Electrical, City & Guilds Electronics.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines.
- Must be conversant with Allen Brandy PLC & Siemens PLC.
- Sound knowledge of Electropneumatics.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org