Beckley Consulting Limited is a company with a special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with.
The company is determined to make a difference in all its assignments through personal service delivered with a strong commitment to integrity and professional excellence. Our key objective is to add value in every area of collaboration with our clients. Beckley Consulting Limited (BCL) has its registered office in Lagos. The Company has assembled a team of experienced and energetic professionals and partners who are experts in various fields to provide effective, reliable and cutting edge services to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. The management and staff of the Company have the requisite expertise and experience to deliver value-added solutions to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position exists to provide professional support services for clients in accounting, taxation, human resources, marketing, and capacity building generally, as well as, training and development of training materials and writing of business plan in collaboration with clients.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in any discipline and/or professional accounting qualifications.
- Experience in small business accounting and training.
- Minimum 2 Years of Accounting Experience.
- Usage of Accounting Software Packages.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Identify clients’ needs and coordinate efforts to satisfy them with our services.
- Develop and implement appropriate business structures for clients accounting, taxation, human resources, sales, marketing and legal.
- Clients financial and non-financial performance review including compliance with statutory requirements and regulations.
- Develop capacity-building materials for small businesses in accounting, sales and marketing, logistics and simple supply chain management etc.
- Write a realistic business plan in collaboration with business owner including market research and analysis of competition.
- Sales and marketing of Beckley professional support services.
- Audit and preparation of financial statements from incomplete records.
- Provide tax services to clients in collaboration with the Accounts / Tax Manager.
- Visit clients occasionally to provide on-site professional support services.
- Maintain an updated file in the soft copy of new developments in MSME.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor/management.
- Monthly clients’ activities report including challenges.
- Quarterly report of the latest developments in the MSME sub-sector of the economy.
- 13th Month Pay.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.