Post Date : October 21, 2020
Apply Before : December 31, 2020
- Processes warranty claims.
- Verifies the manufacturer’s or supplier’s criteria.
- Authorizes all warranty claims.
- Completes the documents required to process the claims, forwards them to the manufacturer/supplier and follows up.
- Ensures that the amounts claimed correspond to the criteria of the manufacturer/supplier. o Follows up on claims, to obtain prompt payment.
- Completes pre-authorization applications in contentious cases, forwards them to the manufacturer/supplier and follows up.
- Identifies exceptional cases which may result in special agreements with the manufacturer/supplier; completes the required documents and follows up.
- Analyzes claims denied by the manufacturer/supplier and, if applicable, resubmits them as soon as possible or obtains authorization to cancel them.
- Ensures that clients are invoiced for uncovered and unauthorized claims.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related Social Science.
- 2 or more years of experience as a warranty Officer.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on subject matter- Warranty Officer
Excel, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word