- Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines are properly communicated through the Snr. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve maximum target.
• Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly target in order to meet annual target of material output (according to budget requirement).
- Supervise the Extraction, loading and hauling of River Sand to achieve set objectives
- Deploy machines to available Sand material in the river face to load and haul same to the Sand pile.
- Ensure deployment of adequate number of haulage Truck for the supply of enough material to meet production rate.
- Liaise with the Dantrans Department for additional haulage truck to boost production on regular basis to attain required quantity.
- Ensure that River Sand requirement in Production of cement is sufficient.
- Ensure safety of men, Property and machines.
- Ensure danger free environment.
- Report machine fault to the person in charge of Heavy Mobile Plant and promptly.
- Scheduled periodic working and cleaning of loading and hauling equipment.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis
- Ensure daily Tool Box Talk are observed at the resumption of operation.
- Ensure daily entry of machine utilization on SAP.
- Directly report and take directive from Snr. Mining Engineer.
- Perform any other jobs as may be assigned.
HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Less than 3 Years Experience
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision
- A good Team Player
Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development