- Post Date : October 21, 2020
- Apply Before : December 31, 2020
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Inspection of order/spare parts
- Reconciliation between Bin card and ERP system data
- Selection and disbursement of spare parts as requested
QUALIFICATION AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- OND or HND in any related Field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (Store Keeping in Automobile Parts Store).
- Excel Usage
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter- Store Keeper and indicating preferred Location