To design, code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive the Interswitch’s strategy, products and third-party business.
Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
• Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document software products and components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
• Design and implement automated unit testing as required on a project
• Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
• Involves in task breakdown, provides reasonable work estimates and communicates deviations from estimates or work product in advance of deadline
• Creates thorough, professional quality technical specifications and design documentation
• Contributes to company knowledge base and process improvements
• current on emerging software technologies and makes recommendations
• Proactively recommends, schedules, and provide software and development framework and tools improvements and upgrades
Education and Experience
Academic Qualification(s): ▪ Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline Professional Qualification(s): ▪ Added Advantage
Experience (Number of relevant years): At least 5 years hands on experience writing production quality codes.