- Post Date : October 21, 2020
- Apply Before : December 31, 2020
The Billing Officer will be responsible for compiling information needed for billing purpose, he will also be responsible for issuing invoices, bills and monthly report Etc.
- Responsible for Compiling, Analyzing and Recording data/bills, preparing and issuing invoices and providing customer service.
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when the need arise.
- Proficient use of the ERP.
- Keep track of transactions and follow up on a regular basis.
- Produce monthly reports, update accounting records, balances and handle complaints from customer regarding billing.
- Provide creative alternatives and initiate new procedures in billing task and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Social Science.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com on subject matter- Billing Officers