- Post Date : October 21, 2020
- Apply Before : December 31, 2020
The Asst. Procurement Officer helps the procurement manager to ensure that the business has a constant supply of materials or equipment.
- Receives orders and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered.
- Receive requisition and process L.P.Os accordingly.
- Assist in Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies and maintain accurate purchasing and pricing records.
- Ensure and record inventory, and take note when inventory is low.
- Assist in the preparation of request for quotation, initiations to bid, request for proposal and ensure timely dispatch.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching pricing by obtaining quotes from local market.
- Assist in coordinating procurement activities in strict compliance with the Procurement policies.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics or any related Social Science.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on subject matter- Asst. Procurement Officer