Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with a co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen these operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Location: Cross Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Technical Officer – GIS / Health Informatics under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer- Monitoring and Evaluation will take supportive roles in the design, development and deployment of software applications to support data gathering, analysis and reporting, ensures that all application perform efficiently, effectively and reliably. Support the achievement of AHNi’s vision, mission and goals.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- HND or BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Health Informatics and related discipline with about 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- MSc / PHD in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Health Informatics and related discipline with about 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Five or more years work experience in an IT environment or a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
- Relevant IT certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.