Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – ART Community Management Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 10 Openings
- Technical Assistant – ART Community Management Services will lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HIV integration, with the Cluster Lead and the HIV Specialists, will provide technical and programmatic support to Implement high quality comprehensive HIV / AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB / HIV, RH / HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa lbom state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse / Midwife / BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV / AIDS, TB and TB / HIV technical areas
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.