Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – MERL
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 3 Openings
- Senior Technical Officer – M&E, Research and Learning (MERL) under the supervision of the Deputy Director – Technical, and with technical oversight from the Director of Monitoring and Evaluation, is responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation for the state office.
- S/he will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state / national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience In project-level or state / national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state / national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.