Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Project Driver Under the direction of the Senior Finance & Administrative Officer, the driver shall provide a variety of transportation support to the project, will ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Secondary school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1year experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations. Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.