Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Program Intern
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Temportary
- Program Intern Under the supervision of the Program Officer, provide support to and coordination of the work of the AHNI state offices program activities.
- H / She will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, sciences or behavioural sciences, with 2-3 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 1-2 years’ experience with HIV / AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.