Prime Pharmacy and Superstore is a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Temporary
- Interpreting prescription / physicians order
- Monitoring of sales (Inventory) including out of stocks, low stock, about to expired drugs and expired drugs
- Patient interview and counseling including follow up
- Drug therapy and pharmacokinetic monitoring, review and intervention
- Accurate supply and dispensing of medication
- Provide verbal and written drug information to patients, physicians, pharmacist and other staffs
- Paper presentation on new trends in the management of diseases.
- Documentation of intervention
- Monthly stock taking
Others may include:
- Suggest new ideas that can enhance better service delivery
- Part of sales including collection payment
- Record keeping
- Completion of insurance forms
- Basic diagnostic test like blood pressure check and old glucose level check.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited Tertiary Institution
- 0-1 year work experience.
- Applicants must understand the basic skills of drug and customer management.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All applicants must be willing to run afternoon and night shifts between the hours of 4pm – 7am and should reside close to or around Kubwa / Gwarimpa axis in Abuja.