Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Akwa Ibom & Cross River (1 each)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Accountant Under the direction of the Senior Finance & Admin Officer, the Accountant shall assume responsibility for accounting and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the organization.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or Its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience. Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in accounting related to international development programs Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage. CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.