NDSL is aDigital Online Publishing Company, publishing creative and entertaining financial news with focus on Personal Finance and based in Abuja and Lagos is looking to recruit individuals to lead a wide coverage on financial markets, monetary and fiscal policies and the banking sector in Nigeria. The individuals are expected to create contents specifically on Life, Money, Planning, Economy, Family & Money, Mortgage, Insurance, Personal Taxes, Loans, and Banking amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess amazing skills to create compelling and engaging digital content.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including marketing database, email and display advertising.
- Create and develop content on social media and monitor engagement.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Social media marketing.
- Ensure lead generation and conversion.
- Effectively manage the website to ensure ranking and website visits meet specified targets.
- Ensure guest engagement through creation of relevant content across all digital and online platforms.
- Measure and record performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure web traffic to content e.g. conversion and bounce rates.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend based on the insights.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website and social media traffic.
- Developing and growing an effective brand messaging strategy.
- Capturing, editing and producing photos and videos for both internal and external purposes.
- Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Shape the visual aspects of Company website, brochures, product packaging and related material.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan and execute events in collaboration with the Marketing/PR team.
- Develop and capture all internal and external events relating to leads generation
Skills and Qualification
- A good first Degree.
- At least 2 years proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate users.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- A demonstrable knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas).
- Basic knowledge of Graphic Design using Corel Draws, Canvas and Photoshop.
- Highly skilled in photography and videography.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Have an outgoing, vibrant and bubbly personality.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject.