Apply for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarships.
The admission grants will provide an amount of $5,000 to those students admitted to an undergraduate degree program at the university directly from high school.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Contact Address:+1 403-220-5110 or access[at]ucalgary.ca
University Location: 2500 University Dr. NW, Calgary, AB T2N 1N4, Canada
- Applicants must check all the entry requirements at the time of admission.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must demonstrate proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must complete a high school diploma.
- As an international student, you will require various permits and visas to study in Canada. It would help if you did that at the nearest Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission. When you receive your admission offer from the University of Calgary, you can apply for and agree to accept your permit.
Eligibility Criteria For University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarships
- The candidates are from all over the World.
- Applicants must be entering the first year of an undergraduate degree program in the Fall Term.
- Applicants must have an admission average of 95 percent, or higher are eligible to receive a President’s Admission Scholarship valued at $5,000 (non-renewable).
- Applicants must be selected based on high-school grades.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
Application Instructions For University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarships
Applicants must be demanded to take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary for receiving the educational fund. You are considered automatically for these scholarships based on their admission average to the University of Calgary.