Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Utilize proven methods and support tools to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads into clients.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, in order to establish value and product fit.
- Assist team members in meetings, and follow-up to help close ongoing deals Identify and qualify new revenue generating sales opportunities Coordinate with marketing and business development teams
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogues.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interest.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, products, availability etc.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain technical product advantage.
- Identify prospective customer by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, products innovations, and competitors’ product, prices, and sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Civil Engineering, Business Admin, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Sales Construction items
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Should have good networks with construction companies, builders, contractors, architects, fabricators and dealer network in this field.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.