Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Special Projects / Facility Management
- Responsible for project planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of all facilities to include structural and physical operating functions.
- Manage and oversee all branch Security Systems
- Oversee special projects and inspect completed work in conformity with laid down specifications.
- Conduct and maintain site inspection.
- Coordination and scheduling of maintenance with various vendors
- Partner with Project managers and vendors to complete projects.
- Ensure that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Plan for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Maintain a robust vendor list for special projects.
- Oversee all renovations, refurbishments and building projects in line with projections.
- Responsible for Branch Expansion.
- Advice management on new locations and supports strategy in feasibility study
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- OND / HND / University Degree in Business
- Administration Accounting .Project Management Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication
- 6 -10 years of work experience performing similar duties.
- Good project management skills including budgeting and documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and results-focused
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a demanding environment
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Candidate must be between 35 – 45 years of age (age should be clearly stated on the Curriculum Vitae.
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@addosser.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.