Services Beverages Africa Limited deals in food,drink and confectioneries. We are focused on manufacturing and expanding our distribution network and introducing new products to the market to fuel our growth. Basically we are a health related consumer goods firm famous for our condensed milk and formula milk products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Post engaging content about our products/services online (e.g., social media and forums).
- Attend trade, product launches, and other events to represent the company.
- Network and establish strong relationships with potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with our products and services to effectively promote the brand to potential customers.
- Implement various promotion and marketing techniques such as word of mouth, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Follow online comments and reviews and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Track customers’ preferences, metrics and campaigns and make recommend ideas for advertising and positioning.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ preferences and market demands.
- Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a positive brand image all the time.
- Create social media strategies based on regularly evolving metrics and client feedback.
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role.
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content and scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a strong desire to meet new people.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant degree
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.