Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid & Tender Admin
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Prepare the documents for presentation at Tender Board and distribute to members prior to Tender Board meetings.
- Ensure that all duly approved Tender Board documents are presented for signature of Tender Board Chairman and returned 48 hours after delivery to Chairman.
- Issue a scanned copy of the approved submissions to the presenters or Contract Holders after the Tender Board sessions with 48 hours of signature.
- Ensure all submissions to Tender Board are stored in the filing system for safe-keeping and for audit trail.
- Prepare data for monthly / quarterly reporting of Tender Board activities as may be required.
- Create / forward agenda to members in advance of session
- Prepare and circulate session minutes and notes for significant items only
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in similar role and environment.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in similar role and environment.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online