Anthony Ayoade Associates – We are a team of professionals who previously worked in regular HR Management, Admin, Accounting, Finance, Credit roles and International recruitment agency / student placement. We came together to work at Anthony Ayoade Associates. We support businesses to Recruit and Manage their human capital profitably and sustainably in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ibadan Oyo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Accountant will take full responsibility and ownership for the full financial, accounting management.
- He will be responsible for managing the accounting team.
- He will be required to improve the company’s accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met.
- He will provide effective financial leadership for the Nigerian operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Provide and / or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the establish guidelines
- Well versed in Cost & Budget, Finance, and Accounting & Audit
- Handling Taxation matters & other legal matters finalization of accounts & Audit
- Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
- Responsible for Financial record keeping, managing Payroll
- Prepare and manage project accounts and prepare client invoices
- Prepare, develop and analysis management accounting information
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts
- He will be responsible for overseeing the Bank’s Finance function.
- This includes responsibility for the integrity of the Bank’s accounts, including preparation of both quarterly and annual published accounts
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy with professional qualification.
- Proven work experience, knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management with minimum 4 years of experience
- Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.