Green light Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an undeserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Green light’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – MFI
Location: Ondo State, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Area Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive – MFI will work closely with the Partnership Sales team to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institution partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Responsible for driving sales across Micro Finance Institutions in assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on competition, routes travelled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
The ideal Sales Executive – MFI:
- Has a Degree or advanced Diploma in a Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing
- Has two years’ hands on experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure, and ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local language corresponding to the area of responsibility (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa)
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Possesses an Android phone
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online