Stern & Kay is a management consulting firm providing consulting services to organisations to help them anticipate and identify human capital management needs.
At Stern & Kay, we work closely with your organisation to gain a deep insight into your business. We take the time to understand your organisation’s challenges, objectives, opportunities and strengths to enable us to provide effective tailor-made human capital solutions for your organisation. We recruit, train and develop the right calibre of personnel for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organisation.
- Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Practice Manager would be responsible for coordinating all the operational aspects of the practice. The Practice manager is expected to provide visionary leadership in order to ensure effective running of the facility, oversee and manage the hospital staff to ensure optimal, productive and patient-centered practice.
- Working closely with the Consultants and Specialists, S/He will ensure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations and manage the business end of the medical practice including supervision of the non-clinical staff.
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- The Practice manager will work closely with the Consultants and other members of the team to ensure the practice is running smoothly and successfully while also working to expand the business.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high-quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Develop and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff
Qualification / Requirements
- BSc / MSc in Business or Health Management.
- 3-5 years job experience
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience working in a managerial position in a clinical or medical setting
- Strong understanding of healthcare administration and management
- Familiar with administrative software for healthcare systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service with a client focus
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the job title as the subject of your email.