Owens and Xley – Our client, a reputable Educational Institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for raising the visisbility of the school by carrying out an effecive marketing and communication plan.
- Developing the brand strategy.
- Working with external PR Companies.
- Working closely with the sales team to achieve organisational objectives.
- Monitoring and editing of social media accounts.
- Effectively market the school and its programs to prospective families.
- Writing and producing marketing materials (brochures, posters, flyers, etc)for the school’s programmes.
- Preparing marketing collateral for the school’s corporate relations activities.
- Representing and promoting the school across all relevant spheres.
- Responsible for the profit of all marketing campaigns and ensuring value for money.
- Establish and develop stable client relationships.
- Enhance social media profile of the organization.
- Improve growth strategy by attracting and retaining students.
- B.Sc in any related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a marketing/business development position.
- Experience in the educational industry.
- High level of professionalism.
- Research skills.
- Organizational and coordination skills.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sociable and friendly.
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Must reside within island axis.