Now Accepting Applications To The January 2021 Cohort
IDEX Is Developing The Next Wave Of “Social Intrapreneurs” Who Will Support, Lead And Advance The Work Of Socially-Focused Enterprises Around The World!
This Fellowship is for any professional from across the globe who wants to dive deep into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner.
Since beginning operations in 2010, IDEX has welcomed over 300 fellows across the world to work and deeply engage with IDEX’s social enterprise partners – learning how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises.
Today, the IDEX Fellowship caters to an even wider range of applicants coming in with varied educational and professional backgrounds, but with a shared passion to create sustainable social impact.
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
The January 2021 Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program (January – June 2021 / 8 – 12 hours per week) and designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
We understand that IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
We are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. If you are keen on exploring career / specialization / upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector, step right this way —>
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with 4 social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
KEY FELLOW BENEFITS
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
IDEX’s Greatest Asset Is The Experience Of Having Worked With Talent From Across The Social Sector As Well As Those Looking To Transition To The Social Sector, To Enable, Mentor And Build Capacities Of Young Professionals, Nudging Them To Become The Best Version Of Themselves While Also Aligning More Purposefully With Their Organisation’s Vision And Goals.
IDEX has the privilege of working with some of the most influential organisations (sneak peek here) and over time, we have come to understand how to bridge the talent gap in this rapidly evolving development sector In addition to its flagship Fellowship, IDEX supports its enterprise partners through research, social innovation design and capacity building programs around organisational, professional and personal development.
PROGRAM INVESTMENTS AND IDEX SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5950 USD.
However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award.
Given the current global pandemic, IDEX has been mindful of its effects on individuals and organisations and has decided not to restrict the number of scholarships we are able to offer in this admission cycle.
It is worth noting that we are able to offer IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition.
With each succeeding cycle, we’ve been reviewing many more applications. As such, we follow a first-come-first-considered approach when reviewing applications.
This means that your chances of acceptance and a greater scholarship award for the fellowship program are higher the sooner you apply and can avail preferred payment plans.
Your Tuition Will Cover:
- 4 week self-paced, virtual orientation training to prepare for the fellowship course
- 21 week virtual training with access to 4 Learning Labs and structured assignments comprising a blend of inspiring insights, deep dive group discussions, resume-building projects, intrapreneur case studies and reflection challenges
- 4 simulated month-long case challenges with Social Impact Organisations across departments including innovation, resource mobilizations, monitoring and evaluations, marketing and communications during the fellowship term
- Access to unlimited one-on-one mentoring sessions with International Mentors
- Expert led webinars and guest lectures around trending themes in social enterprise practices
- Curated peer to peer learning engagements with individuals from diverse cultures and professions
- Access to ‘ready to use frameworks’ that can be applied in various work settings for the future
- Professional training on tools and resource needed to become a leader in a virtual workforce
- A dedicated virtual support team to catalyse your growth through the 6 months
- Access to an alumni network of 300+ inspiring and world changing IDEXers
- Professional Certificate in Social Enterprise from Gray Matters Capital and IDEX Accelerator, USA
APPLICATION RESOURCES AND TIMELINE
- Application Deadline – 15th November, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date – 4th January, 2021
- Fellowship End Date – 20th June, 2021