Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Overview and Duties
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
- In partnership with the CMD, define and determine the manpower requirements of the hospital.
- Create accurate and comprehensive job profiles and recruit suitable talents for the hospital.
- Guarantee that the qualifications and licenses of all staff and the hospital facility are current and up-to-date.
- Ensure that the employees of the hospital are trained regularly and advise on training requirement of each staff.
- Look into patient and staff feedback and oversee the quality of service delivery at the hospital.
- Keep track and be abreast of modern and new practices in healthcare and relate same to senior management.
- Inculcate the values of leadership in the hospital and train each staff to take up responsibility without hesitation.
- Monitor new development in both state and federal government regulations and relate same to management and all staff
- Monitor regulations relating to employee contracts and disputes and relate same to staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- Minimum of 6 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF copy of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.