We are currently seeking a PHP Developer. This position requires 5+ years experience building responsive websites and web apps using PHP frameworks.
We’re specifically looking for the following;
- 5+ years industry experience using PHP frameworks including Laravel
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles
- Expertise working with packages and other developers’ codebases
- Dedication to TDD
- Extensive experience writing API integrations
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks/libraries such as VueJS, React
- Experience with modern-day development tools including version control, pre-processors, task runners, cloud deployment to AWS, docker, kubernetes etc.
- Experience with cloud computing architectures
- Comfortable with linux servers and some dev-ops
- Desire to work with project managers, designers and other developers
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Prior agency or development shop experience is a plus
You know you’re right for Schoolable if:
- You’re always learning and can adapt quickly.
- You demonstrate good judgment, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen
- You’re efficient with your time and can execute things excellently in record time
- You take ownership of your projects and don’t need or want micromanagement
- While you are not a designer, you love good design i.e. your work looks like you love good design
- Your deliverables are well-written, maintainable, and of high quality
- You believe you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results