Four Pulley Limited – Lagos, Nigeria
FPL Media is seeking a driven individual to lead its outside sales efforts. By offering attractive fixed salary and commission-based compensation, we seek an individual who is capable of managing a developed list of accounts as well as generating new leads and loyal customers. The focus of this position is customer satisfaction and revenue generation through retaining and increasing customer accounts by phone, e-mail, and in person. From prospective calling to completing the sale, this position will connect you with high-profile business/community leaders and decision makers.
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Previous experience in sales in the Outdoor Advertising or Media Planning & Buying Agency
In addition, the candidate should be able to
- Negotiate business sales.
- Achieve revenue goals
- Develop new customer relationships
This position requires a demonstrated ability to interact and cooperate with various levels of clientele. The Sales Executive position coordinates with Company Executives, Operations Manager, Graphic Designer(s), and various other outside independent contractors.
Job Responsibilities :
– Maintain relationships with existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits.
– Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
– Process contractual correspondence and artwork for the completion of a sale.
– Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects/customers to increase clients advertising ROI.
– Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
– Assist with preparation of sales literature, contracts, media kits, or various other projects assigned.
– Assist with copy edit and layout of customer billboard artwork design for customer satisfaction.
– Follow-up on leads and prospects phoned into office.
– Assist Sales Director or Company Executives in implementing company’s marketing/sales goals.
– Adheres to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
– Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
– Attend and participate in networking groups and events.
– Seeking a positive self starter who likes challenges and is willing to work hard, with strong multitasking abilities.
– Has completed 2-5 years of previous sales experience.
– Possesses a professional appearance and demeanor.
– Willing to travel by own transportation (mileage is reimbursed).
– Microsoft Office skills.
– Strong Communication skills using email and social media.
· B Sc or HND in Mass Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Economics, Social Sciences and any other relevant field.
Minimum second class lower or Lower Credits
To apply please submit your resume, references and share with us why you feel you would be the best candidate for the job.
Please apply by mailing to: